Friday, July 6, 2012

Losing It...Update

Okay, so I'm having a few issues. One is with my computer which makes it difficult to post regularly. That's not an excuse I promise! Here's my excuse...I'm not moving in the direction I want to right now and it makes it no fun to post about it. I'm sure you all have gotten a little bored with my weight loss posts that seems to be going nowhere. Well I've decided that I'm not going to post until I reached my next goal. Do you remember what it is?...I don't blame you, it's been a long time. Well, I'll refresh your memory. I want to get down to my wedding weight and put on my wedding dress again. That goal weight is 185 lbs. My 15 year anniversary is on September 12th, wouldn't that be cool to slip on that old dress 15 years later and have it fit. Yes, I believe it would. That is my goal. Hopefully you will see a post in September, if not send be a condolence card okay. I might need a little pick me up.
In the mean time wish me luck!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I've decided that summer time is hard. I've been more lax about excersicing and eating right because of all the parties and get togethers. Although the fresh fruit this time of year rocks!

You can do it! You've come so far! Don't give up!

Handan said...

We have same goal :) My 15 year anniversary is on September 7, i have to lose 22lbs. I want to wear my wedding dress tooo which i have never be able to wear it again :) Let's see. I have no hope but you can do it i think.