Just wanted to keep you up to date on all the fascinating details of our exciting lives.
Okay, not really fascinating, but I do have some exciting news....
DARIC IS NOW POTTY TRAINED!!!
That leaves only one left in diapers.
Do you know what that means?
It means...I'm bound to get pregnant soon. JUST KIDDING. That was a joke.
What it really means is within the next year or two I will be done with my nearly 14 year continuous diaper changing streak.
What will that be like?
Much less expensive I'm sure...Oh, just kidding about that too, they only get more expensive as they get older.
Check out my super-hero BIG BOY in his super undies.
On to other exciting news...
Kaylie has been chosen once again to go to the district science fair.
Way to go Kaylie!
With Ken home more now he was able to help Kaylie with her project this year. That is WAY exciting for me!
On to other exciting news...
Presents...I love presents.
My friend Margaret made us girls these darling hats and scarves and bought the boys these fun BYU hats. I can't wait to take the girls out in the fresh snow (if we get anymore) and take winter pictures of them. I think they are ADORABLE.
Thanks, Margaret!!!
Here's one more totally random picture just for fun.
Oh, who am I kidding...
Here's a couple more.
Now I'm done.
The End
5 comments:
YOu all look so adorable with those hats on!
Your family is fun!!
I need potty training tips... :-)
Jessica, Here are some tips that helped me...
First, be consistant! Don't start unless you are ready to commit because it is NOT fun, potty training is hard. So worth it if you stick with it, but the first week can be brutal.
For Daric I found that getting a potty chart and rewarding him with stars, stickers, and occasionlly a treat was the only way to motivate him. He also earned a pillow pet when he no longer had day time accidents, though I don't really think that was necassary. It took about 3 days before he would tell me he had to go, after that he would just go in and do things himself. Now he's a little too independant and doesn't want my help which is not so good.
I bet a nice little potty chart taped to the bathroom wall would to wonders for Cooper. Especially if all his caregivers were on board and made him feel like such a BIG BOY! Good luck.
You're welcome :)
Post a Comment