Monday, February 20, 2012

Losing It....Week 26

I just realized 26 weeks marks the 6 month point.

Okay, so today I'll be reporting a gain. My first gain in 6 months. But it's OKAY because I totally deserved to gain and I expected it. It's no worries. I am excited to get back on track and work hard.

Results:
+2 lbs.

The next two weeks will be much better!

I had Ken take a picture of me on my 37th birthday similar to the one he took on my 36th birthday. Want to see the difference?
I thought you would....


The top pictures were taken on my 36th birthday, 2 weeks after having Aftyn, but remember I gained about 20 lbs. after that.
The bottom pictures were taken on my 37th birthday. I thought I was wearing the same outfit, but on second look I can see the pants are not the same. But they are the same size pants in both pictures. And as you can see they are WAY TOO BIG.
Yay!

Next weigh-in I want to be down 4 lbs. That would put me very close to the 180's. Pretty cool.



2 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

YOU GO, NANCY!!!

Handan said...

Don't look only belt area, your face got thinner (Sorry bad english:), and you look so beautiful .