Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summertime Fun

Eat your heart out little girls.
Check out my handsome muscle men.
I love these studly little boys.

Summertime is so much fun. (And a little exhausting I might add)

Miss McKenna posing for her camera time.

Tyler is off to Civil War Camp this week at Camp Floyd.
It's a 3 day all day camp and Tyler is loving it. He has a bit of an obsession with the army and war, especially the civil war. He reads every book he can get his hands on.

Just in case you were wondering what Aftyn will look like in 11 years here's a pretty good idea. Aftyn looks so much like Kaylie when she was a baby. So many people think Aftyn looks like Emma but really they don't know what their talking about (hehe). These two were definitely cut from the same mold. Aftyn will grow into her freckles in a few more years.

*Listen Up* I have another brilliant idea.
I'm thinking about letting my kids run around everyday all day long in their swimsuits.
It would save me lots of time, tons of money, and a lot less of this...
Maybe it's not my greatest idea, but I'm considering it.
Laundry is a BEAST.

Okay, on to happier thoughts.
Aftyn...
Aftyn is a happy thought.

Check out these sweet little bath time videos.
(most of you know by now I sound a bit annoying when I'm talking to my babies...ignore me, and enjoy the adorable baby)


This time she is a little less camera shy.

 

2 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Fun! I love summer too. Yeah, you have a lot of laundry, girl! As long as you have the little pool up or sprinklers on in the yard...the swimsuits are all good. ;)

Ty Lyman said...

I will never get over how big the kids are. I also won't ever get over the fact that I don't know a few of them. So cute!!