Introducing...Miss Fashion Sense
McKenna sported around in this little ensemble until I had to peel it off of her. Lucky for her she looks good in anything.
This is Mr. Fashion Sense....he's all ready for church. Isn't he handsome? With a little tucking and adjusting he really was cute. I am very grateful that the little guy gets himself ready on Sunday's, but WOW I had to stifle a laugh at this one.
Little D's B-Day...
At the game my little niece says to me...
Hannah: My daddy isn't getting the ball.
Me: Yeah, my Ken isn't either.
Hannah: Yeah, those two don't know how to play very well.
When ever you want honesty just look to a 5 year old, you'll get it every time!
We also had a great family holiday party on Saturday. I forgot to take pictures of my goodies...but I will. You'll all be jealous.
Now it's December...Christmas will be here soon. I hope you all enjoy the holiday's and take the time to remember what it is that we are celebrating....The birth of our Savior....Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
That's fun that your two like to dress themselves. Tyler would live in his snow boots if we let him!
I'm jealous of the pics. I can't make any right now...Hence the lack of blogging I've been doing. I'm going to sale something to get one though. I love the November Glance...so cute HAPPY BIRTHDAY kiddoes :)
Post a Comment