Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Birthday Guy...

On Sunday Ken turned 35! I must admit Ken may have been a little disappointed on his birthday, he didn't get the Wii, or the big screen TV, or the remote control helicopter that he wanted. However, it wasn't all bad he did get new deodorant, lotion, a guilt free nap, and a full body massage compliments of the kids and I. Here's a few pictures of the Old Man....Oh, I mean Birthday Boy!
Happy Birthday, We love you so much!

5 comments:

Wakefield Family said...

Happy B-day Ken I am sorry we didn't call Yesterday:( Hope it was the best. I am happy you aren't moving yet but I know I can't get too comfortable because you need to reach for your dream of owning your own money pit:)

Cal said...

Happy 29 and 24/4th birthday. Geez I'm sorry I missed out on the massage, talk about "bringing sexy back" Grrrrr!

Someone else said...

I'm so glad someone got you deoderant for your birthday. I would come around more often but you can only hold your breath for so long. Anyway, so how many candy bars and cans of soda did you get?

Ty Lyman said...

That is a comb that Ty has right? Is there something that we don't care to know?? your not a harry beast are you? That's gross.....he could have just combed your hair on your head for your birthday don't you think?? LOL. j/k.

Paul said...

Holy crap you're old! Wait, I'm older than you, but Clegg is older than me, so it's all OK. Sorry we didn't know or do anything for you. Looking forward to the pool room.