Wednesday, May 15, 2013

April and May Catch-Up

I have to catch up before the rush of end of the year activities approach, otherwise I'll be lost in a sea of endless photos and I'll never find my way out. A few blog worthy things have been happening so here's a little catch-up on the Roberts household.
 
Tyler participated in the school play this year by helping out on the stage crew. This is something that he really enjoys. His teacher's tell me that Tyler is a hard worker and always steps in and does what needs to be done. 

I always love to see Ty work hard and accomplish a task while he's having fun.
Good job, Tyler!
 
My niece, Juliann came to visit for a week during her spring break. She is so much fun to have around. She makes me laugh. I just love her.

 I also loved watching her change this diaper. Hilarious! She is out of practice! Aside from her entertaining qualities she is also a very big help to me.



Cute and funny girls!
 
Tyler was busy with his Medieval Fair project. With a few ideas from Mom and a little help from Julie, Tyler just took right off and spent a lot of time building his castle. He did an awesome job. 



 
These two are home with me all day so I spend lots of time taking pictures of these little cuties. 
 
Try as I may, I can't resist these two!
 
Ken's been working on lots of home repair projects. The list of things that needs to be done is LONG. We haven't gotten to any of the flood damage stuff yet, but that's ok. He's been working on repairing a leak in our bathroom shower. It's all put back together now and Ken did and awesome job!
 
 
Don't laugh at these next pictures!
I got a haircut and I LOVE it. What I don't love is that I didn't realize until after that me growing my hair out is NOT a pretty thing. Note to self: Don't try that again!

Before and after...
I think shorter is better.
 
Saturday was a work day at our house (after garage saleing, of course)
Todd did the mowing
 
Tyler did the edging and weed eating

Daric swept

Kaylie scrubbed shower doors

Emma was in charge of lunch 

Syd removed wall paper from the main floor bathroom
I love a good hard working productive Saturday of working together!
 
 
Lastly, last night we attended Kaylie's last 7th grade orchestra concert. She plays the violin. She did awesome. She is awesome.
 
The End.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have missed your updates!
-Selena