Friday, April 19, 2013

Trip to the Zoo

Saturday we spent the afternoon at the Hogle Zoo.
It's been a few years since we've taken the family but we sure enjoy it each time we go.
We got to spend the day with Grandma Loreen and Grandpa Wolfley which made it all the more special!
I took enough pictures to fill a sizeable book, but I guess you'll have to go to the zoo yourselves. I can't choose between them so one group shot is all you get. ;)
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Someone else said...

I'm confused. With only one picture I couldn't tell if you went to a zoo or if getting the rather large family together was like a zoo. JK

Nice pick. We used to go to the zoo all the time in AS. Glad you had a good time with your zoo at the zoo. : )

Someone else said...

Stupid auto correct. I meant AZ.