Monday, February 4, 2013

TWO Cute!

Aftyn turned 2!
Today is actually Emma's birthday but since I haven't yet posted about Aftyn and Zachary's birthday, which was last Thursday I thought I better get caught up.
Let's just get right to the cute baby girl birthday photos...
I can't get enough of her cuteness.





Aftyn, singing a song to the neighborhood.



Aftyn is our little resident sweetheart. She gets us all twitter patted. She can be ornery and she does have some wicked sharp fingernails that she used to her advantage often, but mostly she is just a great little lover girl. She gives the best hugs and kisses. She has become Ken and my nighttime snuggler since she learned to climb out of her crib a few weeks ago. She is hard to resist. She is working hard at talking but it's coming along slowly. She doesn't say a whole lot, but she keeps us laughing all the time with the funny/cute things she learns each day. I'm a little sad that our baby is two. I guess I'll have to let her grow up, but man, she has been one sweet, precious, little angel baby.

Speaking of angel baby...
we have TWO of those... Aftyn & Zachary.
For Zach's birthday we released two balloons up to Heaven. I made a little banner that said " Happy 2nd Birthday, Zachary", but it was too heavy so it will go in his memory box. On Saturday we delivered baby blankets to the hospital where the twins were born. This year we did both girl and boy blankets. By next year my goal is to deliver handmade blankets rather than store bought. Either way it is a tradition that each of us looks forward to.








Happy Birthday Aftyn & Zachary, we love you both so much!


1 comment:

Cherise Burk said...

My baby was born a week ago today. After leaving the delivery room, the nurse brought a gift to us from an anonymous person who had lost her baby boy on the same day ours was born year(s) ago. It meant so much to us to feel of this person's love and to even more appreciate our son coming into our lives. Thoughts are with you and Zackary.