Thursday, December 27, 2012

Snow is Falling all Around...and LOTS of it too!

Last night I went out and shoveled the walkway and driveway, boy was that a waste of time. By morning is was all covered again as if I'd never touched it.
 
 
I think this may be the year to invest in a couple more good snow shovels, or maybe a snow blower, or even better maybe a four wheeler. After the tiny bit of snow we got last year I think this year will make up for it.

 
The kids love to play in it. Kaylie was even out so long today that she got herself a sunburn.
 
 
I didn't measure but I think we got about 10 to 12 inches.
 
 
Kaylie, Emma and the neighbor boy spent the day building a snow cave.
It may be months before I see my front yard again, but it's fun and keeps them busy.
 
Tomorrow feels like a sledding kind of day. Yay!


No comments: