I always start feeling a little nostalgic around the Christmas season. I love to record thoughts, feelings, memories, and traditions.
This year I asked the kids to share with me their favorite Christmas memory or tradition.
Here's what they had to say...
Sydney (14)- I like waking up and looking through our stockings. Then having a really good breakfast (eggs, french toast, orange juice, etc.). Then doing a nativity. After that opening presents. I like opening presents after being spiritual.
Kaylie (13)- The year when we had the Christmas angels come with our ages on the presents & I got the pink car. (The pink car was a model that Ken bought for Kaylie so they could have a special project to work on together).
Tyler (11)- My favorite Christmas tradition is to see Temple Square lights and drive around Orem and see the lights. Also I like the Nativities.(Ty, is referring to our Chirstmas tradition of getting a new nativity scene each year, we display them all together in the front room.
Emma (9)- My favorite holiday tradition is when we set up the manger scenes and when we go around town and out of town to see the lights.
Todd (8)- My favorite Christmas tradition is opening presents.
McKenna (5)- Putting up our decorations and celebrating Jesus birth.
Daric (4)- It's about Christmas because presents have things in them. I want my present to be a tractor.
Thanks for sharing, kids. I like all those traditions too!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment