Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm Diggin' 63% Off

Do you remember back in the day when hospital photo's were affordable? Granted they were not so cute, but you bought them anyway because who can say "No" to a photo of their child, right? Well, now they actually take great pictures at the hospital, right in your hospital room, using natural light. They are much better than the old ugly ones. The only problem is...now they cost a fortune. I was more than a little broken hearted back in January when I had to say "No" to ordering hospital pics of Aftyn. That was a rough time at Ken's work, we weren't getting paid regularly ("regularly" would be an understatement) and we just couldn't afford it. Many times during the past 9 months I have thought about calling to see if her photos were still available, but I still never could really afford to get them so I never called. I just felt that twinge of sorrow whenever I thought about it.

Much to my surprise, relief, and joy I got an email last week from the hospital photographer offering Aftyn's hospital pictures for 63% off. Even though they still cost me over $60.00 I jumped at the chance to order her hospital photos.

Here are a few...




This one she wanted everyone to know she was 3 days old.
Smart girl!



I'm a happy mama.
 

2 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Those are so beautiful!

Someone else said...

How exciting. Those are beautiful pictures.