McKenna is officially a preschooler!
Today was her first day of school.
I still think of her of one of my babies, but she really is growing up. I am so happy for her to have this opportunity to learn and grow and have fun.
Of course here are some pics of my little scholar...
We were the first ones there this morning because she just couldn't wait to leave. She has been looking forward to this day since the rest of the gang started school last week.
Ken picked her up on his way home from school.
When she got home she was beaming and Daric welcomed her home with a big hug on the front porch. I think he missed his big sis.
McKenna reported all about coloring, and recess, and snack time.
She couldn't remember any one's names, which I made the mistake of asking twice, she then informed me that she already told me she didn't know.....dramatic sigh from 4 year old. Which I interpreted to mean....Duh, mom - Aren't you listening?
She then tried to convince me that she was now a big girl and preschoolers do NOT take naps. I told her that was fine as long as she had "quiet time" and I didn't see any fits in the evening. Well by 4:00 she was throwing a rip-roarin' tempter tantrum, so tomorrow that little preschooler WILL be taking a nap!
I'm so glad she had a great day.
I think she is going to LOVE preschool.
1 comment:
Just read your sweet message on my blog and had to come over and share some love. I am so sorry you are on this road. More sorry than I can even express. I wouldn't wish this on A N Y O N E. That said, I am grateful that there are others who understand the feelings of my heart. Because there are no words to describe it. I just wanted you to know that I love you and am offering a prayer in your behalf tonight . . .
Sweet dreams.
Post a Comment