Aftyn is 6 weeks old today. She is 7lbs. 5oz. and growing slowly but surely. She is no longer sick, and is doing really well. Here are a few pics of our little beauty.
that's so funny to me to see your baby so tiny and skinny, she looks like she could be one of mine :). Other than she's a gorgeous Roberts baby....size wise :). I can't believe she's already 6 weeks...time flies when your having fun I guess.
she looks so long...so I think that the top picture of her looks like kaylee. She is so pretty, and i am so glad that she isn't sick anymore...maybe now she can chunk up a little bit.
6 comments:
that's so funny to me to see your baby so tiny and skinny, she looks like she could be one of mine :). Other than she's a gorgeous Roberts baby....size wise :). I can't believe she's already 6 weeks...time flies when your having fun I guess.
she looks so long...so I think that the top picture of her looks like kaylee. She is so pretty, and i am so glad that she isn't sick anymore...maybe now she can chunk up a little bit.
Oh, she's so tiny and sweet!!
she's beautiful!
She looks super long and skinny like Parlee was!!!
Aftyn is so adorable!!!! I speak to hold her when you teach :)
Post a Comment