I had a doctors appointment yesterday and found out that Aftyn has finally discovered which way is out. She is now head down. That is a good thing, I no longer have to worry about having her turned next week. I was worried that having her headed in the right direction might diminish my chances of being induced at 38 weeks, but my doctor said we are still on schedule for 38 weeks or sooner. I'm still having problems controlling my blood pressure and I am starting to swell. I have appointments every three days now. My next one is on Friday, maybe by then we can set a date to meet our little ones. (Still can't bear to leave Zach out.)
More belly shots....
Feelin' ready to POP at any moment!!! Well one can only hope, anyway. :)
BTW-Here's a quick "emotional update". I am doing really good right now. I am excited for Aftyn's birth and that joy is tempering the pain of losing Zachary. I have come to a disappointed acceptance that he will not be coming home with us. He is still very much a part of our family and will always be in our thoughts, prayers, and memories. I know that we are still in for a tough time, but we feel sustained, and truly blessed to have a little girl to look forward to bringing home.
5 comments:
Wow, there are so many ups and downs in this post I'm not sure what to say.
You look great, and It's wonderful that Aftyn is turned the right way - you don't need any more complications. I'm sorry that this pregnancy has been so hard on your health. I'm even more sorry about the loss of little Zach and the emotional trial that's been. I hope that this last week or so will go smoothly as well as the delivery. Love you and your great family!
I have to say Nancy, you are looking awesome, pregnant or not. I am praying for you that you will be able to get through this wonderful time. We love you guys and I really do wish that I could come home to visit. LOVE YOU, YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Good luck, Nancy! Love you!
Yea for Aftyn being turned the right way...boo for blood pressure not playing nice. Appointments every 3 days is tough but somehow it makes the last few weeks go a little faster. You are alomst there.
Thanks for the emotional update. I have worried about how you are doing knowing that the time to say goodbye to Zachary is also comming so close. I'm so glad that you are doing really good right now. You are amazing. Your family is amazing. My prayers and love are with you all.
I have to say that that post left me in tears.. I had a stillborn between Beth and my other daughter and it was tough because I didn't bring home any babies.. I know your pain but feel so much joy for your family because you do get to bring home little Afton.. You never forget the other little one but the loss is real.. just think he is worthy of a celestial home right now.. I don't know what your feelings are about that but I have been assured I will raise my daughter in the next life..here is nothing but warm wishes and love sending your way and happy labor day
Post a Comment