Friday, December 4, 2009

Look What I Got For Christmas!

I mentioned that we had a family Christmas party last Saturday and I wanted to brag about my goodies. In our family instead of buying gifts for every sibling we draw names and just buy for one family. Sometimes we get ambitious and don't stop with just one family...hence my several gifts. My sister Ann had our family's name this year.

She made this super cute ornament for Ken and I. It has pictures of the two of us through the years. I love it.


She also made these precious "blessing" blocks. Each one has different pictures of each child as they grow older. I can look at them all as babies or flip them around to see them getting bigger. Again, I LOVE it!
This beautiful plaque was made by Mike and Heather. I still need to find that perfect spot in the house for it, but I can't wait to have it hanging on the wall.
And this gift is from my sister Mimi. It's a great resource book for all of our important information in case of an emergency. I need to get busy and fill it out and keep it handy.

See I told you you'd be jealous. I'm a lucky girl!

3 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

Those are SOO cute.

Someone else said...

I am soooo jealous! But you already knew that. I want to talk to you about that emergency preparedness book. I'll be calling or visiting you soon. Look out.

karijean said...

Awesome! Those are the kinds of gifts I'm trying to think of to give my family and I'm just not crafty or creative. OH, well.