Oh, he is so cute and squishy. He is husky (a.k.a. really chubby) and so stinking adorable. We love our little D-man.
Happy Birthday, Little Man!
Here's a little trip down memory lane...
This is his actual BIRTH day, 1 year ago
Day 2
Day 3
December
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
Today!
I am so lucky! Isn't he so cute!
4 comments:
Happy birthday to your baby!
I so can't believe it's been a year! He really is stinking adorable. He is not husky btw, he is totally normal baby size. I love those pics, you should post them more often. Happy Birthday Daric!
I can't believe your baby is finally one. He looks like Todd. It's kind of freaky. The best part of that, is all of your kids are so adorably cute. I am sure his birthday will be awesome.
it is hard to believe they grow so fast. I was just saying how fast Kaze has changed. She was once my sweet little curly haired girl and now she is a monster, but that will change all to quickly too, so I won't wish it away. Already Jeb is out of that monster stage and acting like such a big boy. It is exciting and sad to see how fast they learn and grow. Congrats! Oh, I feel the same about the way we are blessed and the how our wonderful Father in Heaven looks after us. thank you for your example and your wonderful comment!
Post a Comment