Sunday, March 8, 2009

Little D's First Cold

Daric is nearly 4 months old. He has been so healthy, not even a little sniffle until yesterday. Now he has a nasty cough and cold. He is miserable. Poor little guy. I know we've been through this a hundred times with all the kids, but still it breaks my heart. I want him to be all better.
This picture was taken last week when he was feeling fine. Isn't he CUTE!

Man I love this little guy!

7 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Yes! He's SO cute! What a sweet little guy!

r said...

What a gorgeous picture! I hate it when the kids are sick, especially that young. Lucy and Hazel have both had slight colds, but at least Hazel can blow her nose. Poor little Lucy.

Wakefield Family said...

Nancy I love comming to your blog but I am having a hard time reading you entries:) I thought I would say something because I want to read and read because you are the best:)

karijean said...

I think something is going around! Aaron and Ammon both have had coughs for a week and it is not fun to hear them hacking!

Erin said...

It's true, you feel so bad. They just look up at you with sick little eyes and seem to say "What did I do?" They are just so innocent that they don't deserve anything bad. I hope he gets feeling better!

Someone else said...

That is an awsome pic! He is soooo adorable! You two make cute babies. I need to come over and hold him. It's been too long. I'll wait until he feels better though. I don't want to stress him while he's feeling bad.

Ty Lyman said...

He is so beautiful Nancy, All of your kids are just gorgeous. Sick babies are rough, but he's a strong little guy and a fighter, and so are you. Your a great mom.