*Syd's science fair project is due today. We started it two days ago. Oh my heck, I will have to do like 100 more of these things with all my kids and it stinks! Okay, when I say "I" I mean them, but still I have to supervise, nag, nag some more, then supervise again. It's rough, I mean really rough.
*The ducks are dead...or rather, the duck wall paper came crashing down. Last weekend when my brother came down he made Ken a really cool bar, and dart board cupboard to go down in his "man pad". The gray wall paper and blue ducks just didn't go anymore with the new rustic saloon look. We need to pick out paint colors and texture the wall behind the wall paper. We also want to install new lighting. We have no idea what we are doing so we'll see how things go. This is our first remodel project in our new house.
*Yesterday I nearly had a heart attack as I frantically searched the house for McKenna and couldn't find her. I ran through each floor calling her name and searching. Just before I was about to call 911 and try to explain how I lost my baby I remembered something...last weekend before company came to stay I stashed some toys in the laundry room closet. Okay, it's worth a shot, I thought. Voila'! There she was...just feet away from me hidden in a closet. I reminded my heart to breathe again, the baby was found!
She was quietly playing tea-set as happy as can be. This picture was taken today when the same scene on a smaller level played out again. It didn't take me as long to check the closet this time.
6 comments:
I can't believe how much Emma has grown since we first met. It's hard for me to think of her as the middle child though since she was almost the youngest then too. I'll definately take some cake...yummm! I know what you mean about supervising the science fair project. We had two due today...UGH! Her project looks great though. You'll both get a great grade. Can't wait to see the remodle. Keep us posted often. Now that the panic attack is over, who was McKenna having a tea party with? lol
Happy birthday to Emma too! I love that kid she is a goof, she cracks me up. I can't believe it has been 6 years already, I remember when she was born, seems like just yesterday. Ugg, science fair projects, Kelsie's is due on Monday. Good luck with your remodeling, it seems like it is never ending. It looks like your wallpaper came off easy, no fair! We are doing Chase's room right now.
happy Birthday Emma! Wow I remember when she was born!
Happy birthday Emma. I can't believe she's 6 already. I still remember when she first came into my sunbeam class. She is so sweet.
Hello to the roberts family!!! Rob and I drive by our old place every now and then and we always talk about you guys! I cant believe you have another little cutie!!! I am so jealous!! We miss the ward soo much! You guys bought a house in the ward I hear....is that right??? Get me an update! It is great to hear from you! Sara
Nancy, this is your long lost Primary 1st Counselor, Erin Pulley! How are you? I got your blog from Merri Hackett. Your family is so beautiful. You've had two kids since I left, and we've only had one! I don't know how you do it!
Post a Comment